Hey Gorgeous ladies,
Everyone craves for silky, soft, thick and touch me type hair. Do you also want gorgeous hairs? Are you looking for how to improve the texture of hair naturally? Are you fed up of using chemical and expensive products? Then be happy as your search ends here! I think expensive products or regular visit to salon may not get you closer to your dreams. There are few simple ways to improve the texture of hair with few homemade remedies. Yes, my beautiful friends, it is very easy to improve your hair strands by just gathering few products from your kitchen. Just stay tuned with us!
Every individual has a different type of hair based on their hair texture. Some people have straight; some have curls or other have S wave. Before gathering kitchen ingredients I think you should first clear about type and texture of your hairs. Let us have a look at the various type of hair texture.
Different Type of hair texture
There is basically three type of hair texture. The actual texture of hair is determined by the thickness of your strand or the condition of the cuticles. So are you ready to know what hair texture you have?
The first type of hair texture is fine, this is referred to those hair strands that are extremely fine and thin. These types of hair strands are weak at the roots that will increase the chances of breakage. When you roll on a fine strand around your finger it would feel like a strand of silk. I have this type of hair strands and it is very difficult to hold any hairstyles.
According to me, this is the perfect type of hair type as this type of texture neither coarse nor fine. If you have this type of hair texture you never complain about the breakage. Moreover, when you roll hair strands between your hands you may feel like cotton.
Most people want this type of hairs as this is the strongest type of hairs among all. Due to its thickness chances of breakage become very low. If you have this type of hairs without any hesitation you can try different types of hairstyles. So you are lucky in this case!
How can you improve your texture:
If you are looking for the best way to improve your hair texture and shine…I have something for you! I provide you few home remedies for soft and silky hairs. So let’s get started?
A healthy diet for healthy hair:
It’s very true that if you eat right it reflect through your hairs or your face. If you want your hair like celebrities just include essential nutrients in your daily diet. What were those nutrients? Well, it should be rich in iron, vitamin A, B, C and E etc. Remember “you are what you eat”! and it totally reflects through your hairs!
Orange is a rich source of vitamin C which is useful in stimulating hair growth. If you are orange lover then it is a plus point for you. Regular consumption of orange …..is useful in increasing the hair texture and volume.
Not only is green tea only good for your health but also good for your hair. This is because green tea is rich in anti-oxidants and polyphenols which are useful for promoting the growth of your hair. Moreover, it also contains polyphenols and vitamin C which is good to improve your hair texture.
Amla (Indian gooseberry) is useful to improve hair texture at good extent. They are rich in vitamin C and antioxidants that mean it is perfect for your hair.
This fruit is loaded with nutrients Which are not only good for your body but also for your hairs.
As we all know that eggs are a good source of proteins and mostly doctors also advice to include eggs in your daily diet. It’s not good for your hairs but also for your other health issues. It is believed that nutrients present in eggs help to nourish your hair and also prevent your hairs from breakage.
Just like your body needs a healthy diet, your hairs too need a healthy diet. To improve hair texture is one of your desires include fruits and veggies (basically those rich in vitamin A, B, C, and K) that benefit your hairs in different ways. Don’t you notice any woman who is pregnant? Well, it is noticed in few pregnant ladies that their hair texture is improved because this is the stage when women get more nutrient. But keep in mind every human anatomy is different so it’s not always the case! It’s may be different in your case.
Hair packs to improve the texture of hair strands:
Below I describe homemade packs for your hair especially to nourish your hairs, to control dryness and also strengthen the roots of your hair effectively. For these natural hair packs, you don’t need to spend lots of money ….just few kitchen ingredients and you are ready to give perfect look!
Wahoo Mayonnaise ….talking about this makes my mouth water! Well, this ingredient does not make your food delicious but helps your hairs to improve texture. It is considered as super effective to remove dryness from your hair and also prevent your hair from breakage (Common problem now a day). Moreover is sun rays damage your hairs this ingredient act as sunscreen for your hair…means it protects your hairs from sun rays. If you want this type of hair to bring it back in your life!
How to Use:
- Take a scoop of mayo and add it in an empty bowl.
- Rinse your hairs with water apply mayo over your head and give an excellent hair massage.
- Once you have applied it all over your hairs, cover it with a shower cap.
- Allow mayo to sit on your hair for 30 minutes till it is totally absorbed by your hairs.
- Keep an eye on the clock…..After 30 minutes, remove the cap and rinsed it with water.
- Then applied mild shampoo and leave it for 15 minutes and wash it well.
Wanna taste bear:
Whenever you drink a glass of beer, what it does to your body? Cool down right! Surprisingly it does same to your hair. It acts as an excellent remedy for your hair as it prevents your hairs from damage and also nourishes your hair follicles. Various shampoo that contains beer as a core ingredient now easily available in the market but this may also have some chemicals in it. So it is always best to apply beer directly rather than opt for a commercial beer shampoo.
How to Apply:
- First, wash your hairs with any mild shampoo that you already use. After washing your hair pour beer on your head.
- Then slowly start massaging your hair in circular motion. Massage is very good technique as it increases blood circulation.
- After massaging let your hair soak in the beer at least for 5 minutes.
- Then rinse your hair with lukewarm water.
Oil hair mask:
Application of hair oil mask over your hair is another effective remedy that can help to improve the texture of your hairs. You can take a different variety of oils like coconut oil, castor oil, olive oil and almond oil. Due to the presence of high amount of Vitamin E and omega fatty acid in this combination of oil makes a good oil hair mask. This oil hair mask not only improves hair texture but also remove other hair problems like itchy scalp, dandruff, hair loss etc.
How to apply:
- Mix all these four oils (coconut, castor, olive and almond oil ) in the same quantity.
- Now heat it for some time (at least 10 minutes) and massage your scalp in circular motion. Oiling with hot oil can helps to do wonders on your hair texture.
- Comb your hair and tie it with a soft warm towel (Just to open the pores of your hairs so that your scalp all the nutrients from this pack).
- Leave it for one hour and then rinse it with lukewarm water.
Aloe vera, honey, and milk hydrating pack:
One of the most common problems of hair texture is excessive dryness, rough hairs and split ends. This hair mask is perfect to moisturize each strand.
How to apply:
- For this hair mask, you need 2 cups of milk, one tablespoon of aloe Vera gel and one tablespoon of honey.
- Mix all the ingredients well and apply over all your scalp or hair. Ensure that all your hairs are well coated.
- Leave the pack for 30 minutes and wash them off.
- Apply this pack three times in a week if you want to feel a difference in your hair texture.
Papaya and yogurt pack for hairs:
Ripe papaya is considered as a good ingredient that provides strength to your hairs. While yogurt helps to soften the strands and to reduce the excess dryness problem.
How to apply:
- To make a fresh pack you need to peel off the scalp of papaya and cut it into small pieces and then blend it to make a smooth paste.
- Then add one tablespoon of fresh yogurt.
- Mix both the ingredients well and apply this pack on your scalp.
- Leave it for at least 10 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
I hope now you are clear with all your questions like how to improve the texture of hair? What is your hair texture? And lots more. Make sure for your hair care products include these ingredients so that your hair become beautiful!
If you like this article or its ingredient helps you to solve your hair problem share your views with us in the comment section below!